He has his cravat in a knot over our concerns about the economy.
Reckons we are too negative. But does appreciate our breasts. He is not alone in appreciating our assets. He calls BB a lass but well, as we have lost all our wisdom teeth and a back bicuspid chewing on one too many birdy heads, it is fair to say we are fortyish and fab, buxom and bodacious, wrinkly and reckless but alas a lass no more.
So "wee Willy" Grumbleguts - here is our list of things to be pleased about.
- We are fit and well endowed.
- Paula Bennett is shaping up to be an inspiration for all who come from struggle street.
- Judith Collins looks like she has full control of her police portfolio
- Georgina te HeuHeu has employed some thinking women's crumpet as her advisor - and he is smart as well.
- We have some lovely new clients.
- We like Tim Grosers approach - he has his guitar strumming fingers on the pulse.
- We have tended to reserve our judgement on McCully - but bugger us, he is rising to the occasion and considering the Mculliavelli is not that tall that's a bit of rising.