Wednesday 26 November 2008

WE HAVE BEEN TAGGED

BB has been home crook with the flu for three days. Hence the blogging.

Now we have been tagged by M and M this means I have to tell you 7 things you wouldn't know about me.

1 - I have a deformed ear.
2 - I had a trick pony called Lancer who used to rear and kneel down on command
3 - I have killed approx 40,000 muttonbirds by crushing their brains with my teeth severing the brain from the brain stem causing instantaneous death. Consequently one of my back bicuspids is buggered.
4 - I co-negotiated a $11.2m Maori land settlement package on land that wasn't our family's - and got paid $210 for it.
5 - I once wrote a press release about extracting semen from bees
6 - I do cross stitch because it is relaxing
7 - blue cod livers are my favourite seafood - but they do have the propensity to make you fart.

so the rules are
  • Link to the person who tagged you
  • Post the rules
  • Share seven random or weird facts about yourself
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of the post with their links




SO NOW i TAG
MWT
macdoctor
Inquiring mind
dear john
big news
poneke
jafapete

No comments: